Armory pages?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Do armory pages exist (in some form) for BFP products? I'm trying to organize my (previously) intermingled BFP product counters by module and I've got a number of counters (German for sure and I haven't gotten to all the Russian counters yet so there might be some apparent orphans in there as well) that I can't find in any of the ordnance or vehicle notes.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you're referring to the BFP website I get a 404 error when I click on that link.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, I THINK I dug it out of the texas-asl site's downloads directory. There doesn't appear to be a link to it on the web page, however.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The mystery deepens. I have the following counters which do not appear in the BFP_Armory_3.xls or any of the notes sections of the various BFP products I own:

StuG IIIG (a,b)
Marder II (A-F)
Pz Jg III/IV (A-F)
MTR GrW 34 (E-F,a-f)
ART G obr 10/30(r) (E,F)
ART obr 37(r) (A,B)

I swear I didn't get my counters wet or feed them after midnight, so I have NO idea where these are from.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The unassigned Russian counters I've found are:

MTR BM obr. 37 (E,F,a,b)
KV-1S (a-d)
T-34/85 (a-d)
ISU-122 (A-F,a-d)
ISU-152 (A-F,a-d)

I don't THINK I crossed the streams ...

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
None of the OtO2 counters are in the armory as of now. I need to get that done. We'll get the link on the support page fixed. I think the Texas ASL download file is equivalent.

Reactions: T34

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks, I expect that all of the uncategorized counters are from OtO2, but the notes pages in the module don't list them.