Armor Leader counter

semenza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Posting this here in a new topic to avoid having a rules discussion take over the other topic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not really. A revealed AL isn't on the tank unless it's CE, regardless of turret facing. So a BU AFV with a revealed AL and a turret facing forward would still be unadorned.

The rule says it (the counter) remains out of play until it's morale or modifier are used. It remains out of play until used, even if CE. Meaning that once it is used the counter goes on board. Once the AL is used the counter goes on. BU or CE.

At least that's how I read it D 3.41.

Seth

Last edited:

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does it matter? Once it is used, both players know what tank it is in.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Once it is used, both players know what tank it is in.
It's always in the tank that is knocked out first.....at least it is for me.. :)

I know some players who don't bother keeping it secret - they slap the counter on the their vehicle for the start - so they don't forget themselves where it is.

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's always in the tank that is knocked out first.....at least it is for me.. :)

I know some players who don't bother keeping it secret - they slap the counter on the their vehicle for the start - so they don't forget themselves where it is.
Especially if it’s pretty obvious: you have a PzKpfw VI and a PzKpfw IIIN.

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Posting this here in a new topic to avoid having a rules discussion take over the other topic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rule says it (the counter) remains out of play until it's morale or modifier are used. It remains out of play until used, even if CE. Meaning that once it is used the counter goes on board. Once the AL is used the counter goes on. BU or CE.

At least that's how I read it A 3.41.

Seth
No one seems to be disagreeing with you in this folder.