Armies of Oblivion

kingruff

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How extensive were the changes to rebalance the 32 scenarios included in AoO 2018 edition?

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
Yes.

MMP have so far declined to provide an "update list" of the amended scenarios so any such list would have to be compiled by an individual for their own amusement.

I can tell you that only 6 of the 32 scenarios were not updated ("Liberating Bessarabia", "Huns of Steel", "Downsizing the Uprising", "Beachhead at Ozereyka Bay", "Paole Zion", "Break for Hungary" ).

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Wow... Seems to be, that only my BV, and SK 2-3 modules are still good to go... Goodbye, wealthiness.

I need to organize some kind of ASL crowdfunding.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow... Seems to be, that only my BV, and SK 2-3 modules are still good to go... Goodbye, wealthiness.

I need to organize some kind of ASL crowdfunding.
Have you been gone that long? I remember you from a while ago but didn't think it was that long ago.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
3-5 years or so? I don't remember either. But that doesn't mean I was on par with reissues/new editions at that time - in fact I was far from it.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
3-5 years or so? I don't remember either. But that doesn't mean I was on par with reissues/new editions at that time - in fact I was far from it.
I was usually about 1 year behind on the newer reprints but only because I have all of the originals. I have caught up though but these will be my last core purchases. I have become pretty selective on even the best TPP's also.

Welcome back anyways.