Armies of Oblivion

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
I was one of the last, I suspect, to pre-order 'Hatten' and it just arrived last week. I'm guessing MMP is probably busily filling retailers orders for that module now. We might see our AOO in a few weeks depending on whether the BV reprint is seen as a higher priority or not (and I wouldn't blame MMP too much if that was their thinking, impatient to get AOO as I may be.)

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was one of the last, I suspect, to pre-order 'Hatten' and it just arrived last week. I'm guessing MMP is probably busily filling retailers orders for that module now. We might see our AOO in a few weeks depending on whether the BV reprint is seen as a higher priority or not (and I wouldn't blame MMP too much if that was their thinking, impatient to get AOO as I may be.)
708 pre-orders with MMP alone. A lot of money sitting on the table for the taking.

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
Prisoners? Wait...let me look in Chapter K for what that's all about.

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I assume this will have improved counters, larger text on chapter H and of course those hot and sexy new SK styled maps with improved graphics. :)

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
They just announced the previous order closing as well as posted pics of it set up to assemble. I think it will begin at the end of next week.

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Excellent. I guess the best thing for me is the new maps, but looking forward to all the goodness inside! Now can someone else start screaming for the British/Italian/French reprints? Those components are looking pretty shabby in my kit. Sadly, they stay there until a new generation arrives!

Last edited:

Binchois

Too many words...
Reaction score
First name
Lester
Country
llUnited States
Now can someone else start screaming for the British/Italian/French reprints? Those components are looking pretty shabby in my kit. Sadly, they stay there until a new generation arrives!
I've got the newest Brits, but my Italians and French are, indeed, quite rough around the edges. So just for you, Will:
:yell::yell::yell::yell:

Last edited: