Armies of Oblivion reprint, finally!

von Marwitz

Before you ask if it is ready for shipment next Monday and you just can't wait, contact me - I can sell you a shrinkwrapped copy for some pathetic $1000 at once. :D

von Marwitz

Swiftandsure

Robin Reeve
Silver Supporting Member
First name
Robin
Twitter
RobinMCReeve
As I lost my four Axis Minor 20L AA Oerlikon guns - I may have not even unpunched them, throwing them away with my punched out countersheets (oh my !) - I am quite sure to preorder a new AoO module.

Sparafucil3

Staff member
First name
Jim
As I lost my four Axis Minor 20L AA Oerlikon guns - I may have not even unpunched them, throwing them away with my punched out countersheets (oh my !) - I am quite sure to preorder a new AoO module.
If you send me a text message, I will look and see if I have extras when I get home. I believe I have some. -- jim

Paul M. Weir

First name
Paul
You threw out ASL counters!!!!!!!!!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

hongkongwargamer

Feeling like a Russian 76L
Silver Supporting Member
Once I get it .. everything comes out .. counters to go my Raaco, scenarios go to my scenario files, rule pages & chapter H goes into my rules file.

I am a player. I don't need a box.

Rgds Jack

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Apparently they are updating the scenarios, including Partisan! contents and adding some updated Axis Minor scenarios from older publications. It will likely be a full update and include a box.
Very interesting...

Swiftandsure

Robin Reeve
Silver Supporting Member
First name
Robin
Twitter
RobinMCReeve
If they update older scenarios, they quite certainly will publish a list of those adaptations - which is useful for people who already have the first edition module and who wouldn't want to dish out $ 150 (+ shipping).

Last edited:

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
I'll be interested to see how the preorder number goes.
I'mnnot certain there is a huge demand for this module. The prices being charged are ridiculous but then you only need two people bidding to get a massive battle and thus an inordinate price.