Arena Teams !

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok this is for those that wanna get arena team !
I'm a retadin and will stay till I get my full glad so while that I would like to find a good arena partner for 2vs2 ! if ne1 interest let me know and for those that are looking for teams plz continue this thread !

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok, I'm not a ret pally anymore.. just respected to holy for kara but I'll still get my S1 set and hope to find a good arena partner who is already geared ( S1 or S2 ) ! if ne1 is interested just let me know !! (some1 that can silence would be great :p )

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
How long does it take to do the required 10 battles per week? I can only game seriously on the weekends, and with Kara looming, time is a bit of a factor - but I really would like to see this kind of thing get started. From my (limited) understanding, you only get points from the biggest 'earner' of the week, and that 5s 'payoff' the highest, then 3s, then 2s...

How would we fare in a 5, and what would a good makeup be?

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
for a 5's a good team would look like :

-MS warr
-Holy pally
-PVP spec druid
-Mage
-Lock

but this is only 1 form.. there is many good team ! just have to learn about playing with ur team class.

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
what about having priest spec shadow for a 5s team, GH, Surri, Ath, MS warrior (maybe sloko if we could talk him into it or i could respec klr) obviously we would be able to have up to 10 characters on the team to switch things up too. I'm not sure where priest would fit in if i was playing a holy/disc build. But from what i've read spriest in 2s and 3s = instadeath for the spriest

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
lol yea holy priest die damn freaking fast in 2's and 3's ( I can heal my partner and get the holy priest down without any prob ) cloth healer arent very good in those teams ! in 5's tough they own if u got some cc with u !

Elliott

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wyldedruid, Chemanius, and me just started a 3v3. I also just joined a feral druid on a 2v2 (ty Dryoski). If you guys are still doing anything about that 5v5 I would love to join up even though i know i'm not as effective as a resto druid.