Area target type/area fire & halfling of ordnance hits

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No great hobbits IMHO. Although 'The Lord of the Rings' are my favourite books which I have read four or five times and spent way more time on Middle Earth than on ASL, I never had a liking for the hobbits. I guess that's why, when playing pen&paper, my characters had a tendency to disrespect and to bully them around. ;)

von Marwitz
Don’t go there

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
No great hobbits IMHO. Although 'The Lord of the Rings' are my favourite books which I have read four or five times and spent way more time on Middle Earth than on ASL, I never had a liking for the hobbits. I guess that's why, when playing pen&paper, my characters had a tendency to disrespect and to bully them around. ;)

von Marwitz
You might want to check out Bored of the Rings, parody came out in 1969.

Last edited:

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
A common little gardener saves Middle Earth and destroys the greatest evil power with perseverance and loyalty. Discussion over.
One of the reasons I didn't care that much for the movie was the characterization of Merry and Pippin as accidentally getting involved in the quest when it was all planned and done out of loyalty to Frodo.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One of the reasons I didn't care that much for the movie was the characterization of Merry and Pippin as accidentally getting involved in the quest when it was all planned and done out of loyalty to Frodo.
If you listen closely, after the ring and Gollum go into Mt Doom, hear “Rudy...Rudy...”

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins:
Lenny says “In the middle of the earth” so I gotta think he never read LotR. This video has no relation in any way to hobbits or Middle Earth or anything except maybe some bad acid trip. Who choreographed this? Berishnakov ? I guess the girls can wear elf/vulcan ears but Lenny can’t, must be in his contract. It’s so bad its mesmerizing. Lol

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Lenny says “In the middle of the earth” so I gotta think he never read LotR. This video has no relation in any way to hobbits or Middle Earth or anything except maybe some bad acid trip. Who choreographed this? Berishnakov ? I guess the girls can wear elf/vulcan ears but Lenny can’t, must be in his contract. It’s so bad its mesmerizing. Lol
Bitd. Disneyland. It's A Small World ride. Seared into my brain. Bad!!