Are there any Dutch gamers with info on Hunnepark near Nijmegen.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Guys,
Looking to do a small HASL map for a Steve Johns designed pack, to depict the unique terrain of the park at the time of the battle. Please let me know if you have any maps of the area during the battle. Looking for the map of the Hunne Park and the Valkhof Park area and the castle there-in. I'll make sure you get credited and a gratis copy when the pack comes out. Any/all help appreciated.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
That is great news Carl, Steve has some of the best balanced and easy to deal with Scenarios we have ever published, playtesting has proved he is usually right immediately and a small tweak, if anything, is all that is needed. I wish you well with this project, I want in on the playtest if you need help. Also Thanks to Hennie for helping out, our international ASL friends sure help big-time in ways we can't remotely here in the states. I look forward to rolling dice with this HASL eventually.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That is great news Carl, Steve has some of the best balanced and easy to deal with Scenarios we have ever published, playtesting has proved he is usually right immediately and a small tweak, if anything, is all that is needed. I wish you well with this project, I want in on the playtest if you need help. Also Thanks to Hennie for helping out, our international ASL friends sure help big-time in ways we can't remotely here in the states. I look forward to rolling dice with this HASL eventually.
Hi Vic,
To clarify, this is a scenario pack, not a HASL. It contains a dozen diverse scenarios, 11 of which are on Geo Boards. This particular one though, set in the Hunne Park, didn't have any geo boards that even come close to the terrain. So we are tapping the talents of Mike Barger to help us make the scenario fly with a dead on accurate HASL map. I would much rather that, than have SSRs that this is that, that is this, all Orchards are really psychedelic mushrooms, etc.
Thanks,
Carl

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi Vic,
To clarify, this is a scenario pack, not a HASL. It contains a dozen diverse scenarios, 11 of which are on Geo Boards. This particular one though, set in the Hunne Park, didn't have any geo boards that even come close to the terrain. So we are tapping the talents of Mike Barger to help us make the scenario fly with a dead on accurate HASL map. I would much rather that, than have SSRs that this is that, that is this, all Orchards are really psychedelic mushrooms, etc.
Thanks,
Carl
Sounds good Carl, we all will look forward to what you guys come up with.