APH units move adjacent to DM'd Enemy units

Bob Trantin

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Bob
Country
llUnited States
What happens to Dm'd enemy units that find themselves adjacent to GO KEU following the Advance Phase? I can't seem to find anything in the SK #4 rulebook downloaded from MMP that states anything happens to them. So my first inclination is that there are no negative effects to a DM'd unit that finds itself adjacent to a GO KEU following the Advance Phase. Is this right?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Additionally, if broken and not under DM they will gain DM status as soon as a armed-unbroken-KEU (regardless of GO status or not) becomes ADJACENT to them.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Even a broken unit becoming ADJACENT to an non-DM broken enemy unit is enough to make that unit DM...can happen during the RtPh.

A10.62:
"A broken unit is also automatically under DM whenever a Known armed enemy unit is ADJACENT to it..."

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Even a broken unit becoming ADJACENT to an non-DM broken enemy unit is enough to make that unit DM...can happen during the RtPh.

A10.62:
"A broken unit is also automatically under DM whenever a Known armed enemy unit is ADJACENT to it..."
Ah yes, I was mixing it up with eliminated for FTR.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
...and here is the SK rule:

3.2.3 Effects, last paragraph:
"A broken unit not under DM that becomes adjacent to a Known Enemy Unit or is attacked by enough FP (taking the possibility of Cowering into account) to possibly inflict a NMC is placed under DM."