AP30 Not Apt to Drag Feet SSR 3 question

=FC=Gorgon

Minister of Propaganda
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Folks,

SSR 3 of this scenario says:

"Units required to set up IN Sunken Road hexes may not move/advance until Turn 5 unless they are attacked by an enemy unit or have LOS to a Known enemy unit."

If 1 unit has LOS or is attacked does that free up ALL of the units in the Sunken roads or just that one?

Thanks,
MikeS

buser333

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

SSR 3 of this scenario says:

"Units required to set up IN Sunken Road hexes may not move/advance until Turn 5 unless they are attacked by an enemy unit or have LOS to a Known enemy unit."

If 1 unit has LOS or is attacked does that free up ALL of the units in the Sunken roads or just that one?

Thanks,
MikeS
I agree this is very ambiguous. Since the SSR refers to "units" and "they," I would argue that all units setting up in the sunken road are treated as a collective when it comes to freedom of movement/advance and therefore allow them all to move/advance after only one is attacked or has a LOS to a KEU.

=FC=Gorgon

Minister of Propaganda
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That is my interpretation, buser333, but thought I would throw it out to the community to see what others thought too. :)

Binchois

Too many words...
Reaction score
First name
Lester
Country
llUnited States
From MMP's official errata:

ASL AP30 (Not Apt To Drag Feet): In SSR 3, replace "they" with "any of them".​
It looks like you guys guessed right! ?

=FC=Gorgon

Minister of Propaganda
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sweet. :) Do you have a URL to that Binchois? I would like to bookmark that page for future reference. :)