AP162 The Governor SSR Question / Confirmation

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have this game on deck as the defender. SSR1 states the "(Stone) Rowhouse black bars do not exist." Does that mean the black bars transform to:

1. Open ground OR
  2. Stone building (creating a multi-hex building)
The VC is to "capture building I6 and/or 9 multi-hex buildings." If the black bars convert to open ground there is a total of 10. If convert to stone there are 13.

Cheers!

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I have this game on deck as the defender. SSR1 states the "(Stone) Rowhouse black bars do not exist." Does that mean the black bars transform to:

1. Open ground OR
The VC is to "capture building I6 and/or 9 multi-hex buildings." If the black bars convert to open ground there is a total of 10. If convert to stone there are 13.

Cheers!
Interesting.🤔

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

1. Open ground OR

Cheers!
In general it means the building becomes a multi-hex stone building. If they are transformed into open ground, that is usually specified in the SSR.

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you, gentlemen. That was my suspicion. Otherwise, the VCs would be a bit odd.

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hmm. Another SSR clarification. It says all buildings are ground level only. Buildings P5 and U7 extend to different levels. Shall it be assumed that these two buildings have a level 1 in the lower level hexes (only)? That would be my thought. If not, are they part of the multi-hex biulding they are connected to? Thanks in advance again.

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hmm. Another SSR clarification. It says all buildings are ground level only. Buildings P5 and U7 extend to different levels. Shall it be assumed that these two buildings have a level 1 in the lower level hexes (only)? That would be my thought. If not, are they part of the multi-hex building they are connected to? Thanks in advance again.
I would assume that they have a ground level location only in both levels. No level 1 in any hex. They are the same building, but you can't move from the GL of the lower hex to the GL of the higher hex. Like in B23.721. So in order to move from the higher hex to the lower hex, you would have to use infantry bypass similar to a rowhouse. this is part of B23.721 "In all cases (including non-Rowhouses and buildings with only one stairwell), units may move from the ground level of one hex to the ground level of another hex in a manner similar to Rowhouse Bypass movement (23.71). "