AP13 - ASLOK XXXII Pack Details

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Action Pack 13: ASL Oktoberfest XXXII pack will of course be available at ASLOK starting tomorrow. For attendees (AKA those that pre-registered) the pack is available for a bargain price of $12. Extras will be available at the $16 introductory price MMP will be charging early buyers (goes to $22 after the intro rate expires). Picking up extras at ASLOK of course saves on shipping if you or your friends want additional copies.

The back image of the pack is attached which describes the actions and shows an image of the 2 boards: 78 is a large hill with 3 L3 peaks; while 79 is a river board. The 11 scenarios are designs by Bill Sisler (8) and Pete Shelling (3) and offer a decent diversity in play. 8 of the 11 scenarios included use at least one of the boards. For a list of the other map boards and nationalities needed to play all the scenarios, consult the ASLOK scenario list - I believe all appear on it and the Green text has the boards/nationalities involved: http://www.aslok.org/downloads/ASLOK_17_Minis.pdf

For those unable to attend ASLOK and who don't have friends willing to portage copies back for them to save on shipping, I believe MMP will be putting up for sale as quickly as this weekend.

Wild Bill has 50 and will be able to sell a single $12 copy to attendees as early as tomorrow. I will be arriving Monday with reinforcements to offer up extras to anyone who wants them. We will have 300 total on-site. If you definitely want extras, you can drop me an email to reserve extra copies at $16 - particularly if you're arriving late in the week (early should be no worries)...

Let me know if you have any questions...

Attachments

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Here is what you need to play all the scenarios:

Nationalities:
Allied Minor
Americans
British (Free French)
Chinese