AP 14!

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok, I'll bite.

How many scenarios are those industrious fellows in Ohio releasing at ASLOk this time around?

How about a sneak peek of the cover/new board(s)?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Ok, I'll bite.

How many scenarios are those industrious fellows in Ohio releasing at ASLOk this time around?

How about a sneak peek of the cover/new board(s)?

JR

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ohioans are the world's greatest Advanced Squad Leader scenario designers. If it were not for Ohio and Ohioans this hobby would not be what it is today. Viva Ohio!
You need to expand your ASL horizons (and your post shows your BU view of ASL in general)...this statement short shrifts far too many designers, from all over the world. I am dead certain ASL (set aside SK) would still be alive and kicking without Ohio. Were ASL to be solely limited to "Ohio" ASL would not be what it is today...not by a long shot.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought Michigan was supposed to be better than Ohio. Cirillo always tells me that and who I'm I to gainsay a GROFAZ? Have fun at ASLOK comrades.

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought Michigan was supposed to be better than Ohio. Cirillo always tells me that and who I'm I to gainsay a GROFAZ? Have fun at ASLOK comrades.
Michigan is better than Ohio in all ways except unfortunately college football. We gladly claim Cirillo as a true Michigan man... now Tuomo might have his honorary status revoked unless he edits his message above to say he is ashamed of being from Ohio...