AP 131 Crickets of Spring Playing Time?

hayesncsu

Reaction score
First name
Hayes
Country
llUnited States
If you have played it would you please kindly give me feedback? I will have to take it down after a sitting and would prefer to be able to finish it.

Thank you!

Gwinnell

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Take a photo on your phone and keep the counters in a segmented storage box with stacks collected together.
I do this each week and set up again the next week, it's a simple job and takes about 15 mins.
A scenario can go on for many weeks this way.

buser333

Reaction score
If you have played it would you please kindly give me feedback? I will have to take it down after a sitting and would prefer to be able to finish it.

Thank you!
It took my opponent and I 4.5 hours to play 5 turns, by which time the game was over. I didn't find this scenario to be anything to get excited about.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Recently I was the defender (Russians) in this one and had set up the defense prior my buddy's arrival. With his set up and play until a concession after Turn 4 completion, it took us about 3.5 hours to finish & that's with a short break after every complete turn played and a short verbal AAR following the game.

Curtis Brooks

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hard to believe, but he ran out of infantry per se (lots of crazy CC results as Snake-eyes & boxcars were even and dicing was never an issue [EXC: CC]).:confused:
It didn't help that I had a ldr go berserk and take two whole squads with him charging to their death (I was Eagle4TY's opponent).