AP 13?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Or maybe wildwater? Is there any ASL board featuring a waterfall (with the madatory secret cave hidden behind it)?

(But we would need new boat rules and swimming rules, would we? :D)

von Marwitz

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
In ancient times the Grail was sometimes known as Armies of Oblivion.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anybody know what the details are for this AP? Just want to make sure I bring the proper boards and nationalities to play them when I go to ASLOK.

Scott

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Anybody know what the details are for this AP? Just want to make sure I bring the proper boards and nationalities to play them when I go to ASLOK.

Scott
I think I have read recently around here somewhere that boards come with the AP (as usual). Dunno about the rest. But even if bad comes to worse I venture the assumption that there could be a chance of someone at ASLOK bringing the nationality you perhaps will not bring.

von Marwitz

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Or maybe wildwater? Is there any ASL board featuring a waterfall (with the madatory secret cave hidden behind it)?

(But we would need new boat rules and swimming rules, would we? :D)

von Marwitz
Here is the waterfall for stream overlay to HexDraw that I made a few months ago.

No Batcave though.

Attachments

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Please Gawd, please, please, please don't let it be more Bocage. Ugh.

There's more Bocage MMP ASL scenarios in existence than actual Bocage remaining on the planet. There's a reason AP11 is still in print, it took years and years at deep discounts for AP4 to finally go out of print, and why BFP's OP Cobra and Beyond the Beach are not sold out...

Bocage. Bleech.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Please Gawd, please, please, please don't let it be more Bocage. Ugh.

There's more Bocage MMP ASL scenarios in existence than actual Bocage remaining on the planet. There's a reason AP11 is still in print, it took years and years at deep discounts for AP4 to finally go out of print, and why BFP's OP Cobra and Beyond the Beach are not sold out...

Bocage. Bleech.
Perhaps you could use some Bromo Seltzer.

JR

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry Rob - there is 1 bocage scenario. Well, a scenario with bocage in it - doesn't come into play a ton really, but a little.

AP13 is 11 scenarios from Bill Sisler & Pete Shelling. 2 new map boards which were designed by Sisler. No single unifying theme like some of the other APs...

No idea what the "CX Pack" is or where the reference is on the aslok site. I couldn't find it on the site when looking for it, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

We will have 300 packs on-site at ASLOK. First one is available at $12 for anyone who pre-registered - additional copies are $16, which is the same as the MMP introductory price, but of course you save on shipping.

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry Rob - there is 1 bocage scenario. Well, a scenario with bocage in it - doesn't come into play a ton really, but a little.

AP13 is 11 scenarios from Bill Sisler & Pete Shelling. 2 new map boards which were designed by Sisler. No single unifying theme like some of the other APs...

We will have 300 packs on-site at ASLOK. First one is available at $12 for anyone who pre-registered - additional copies are $16, which is the same as the MMP introductory price, but of course you save on shipping.
Bret,

Do you know yet when your copies will arrive at ASLOK and when they will go on sale?

Thanks!

Looking forward to another awesome tournament!

Bill

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wild Bill has 50 and will be there tomorrow. His directions are to only sell 1 to people at the $12 Special Pre-Reg price. I will have the rest there on Monday to cover the rest of the pre-reg specials and anyone who wants to buy extras for themselves or friends back home at $16 to save on shipping. If you're coming in late and want extra copies, drop me an email and I will reserve them for you...

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm going to start a thread in the Events section as I imagine more ASLOK attendees will be scoping that out - look there for more details on the pack...

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

No idea what the "CX Pack" is or where the reference is on the aslok site. I couldn't find it on the site when looking for it, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

That's okay. I can live with 1 outta 11.

When Chas was releasing those gawd awful, worst selling, Black Friday special, all Bocage APs was when I thought he needed a slap along side the head to jar his focus from that tiny speck of land on the Normandy coast. Never could understand why .0001% of the battles on .000001% of land in the world got 25% of MMP's resources and focus?

I hate to sugarcoat this, but Bocage and Bocage rules absolutely suck!