Anyone working on Korean war charts/missions?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If so, I'd like to offer to help out if possible (and if I'm good for anything).

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
Back when KtFW 1st came out I played around a bit but didn't get too far. The main difficulty is coming up with the rules to make the Red Chinese work as an Enemy force. The generation tables themselves are fairly straightforward, it's just putting in the work as far as those go - although not all sides will have gear for all generation tables at all points in the conflict. I also think it really deserves a replacement set of RE tables to be done right. At some point I'll likely return to this project but frankly WW2 is more my focus and I have a long list of projects to tackle on that front before I go back to Korea.

Attached are what I sussed out before I called a break - US and KPA generation tables and a very limited start on the rules. If anyone wants to absorb them into their own project or just borrow ideas go right ahead.

Attachments

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Lincoln Hubley was actively working on this last year as I did playtest a couple Missions as well as did proofing on it.
Think he is still working on it but may have taken a break for now.