Anyone with Corono time to help with game design of a big hill assault

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi,

With more free time nowadays one thing for keeping your mind going is to do something with it.

Thus the idea.

One with a good grasp of how a game will develop people with statistics backgrounds or who
play a variety of games would be ideal.

If anyone has an interest in doing a pretty involved map ( luckily I have a template) of a big hill feature with needed :

brush, woods, ravine type features.

Due to the overlays this quickly covers the hills levels so some level of transparency would be a great feature. (or any other idea) This also need "filling in" as overlays inevitably cause "on map" issues. I am pretty sure someone might like to help with this jigsaw.

Because this is at the early stages (though I am going to run it through with what I have now)
it would be good to give the whole project idea to say 3-6 interested parties and we can bit by bit fine tune it.

Initially it was going to be a frontal assault but that turned out to be not in keeping with events. So now it will be divided into the Cherkasskoyo (town battle) and the hill capture ( the main battle). Both happen at the same time however.

The game will have a day and night component. I decided that the game would really "light up" with as much unknown as possible. ( No NO MOVE would be in this game). The battle eventually
brought in GD and 11th Panzer into a 2 day slugfest that involved counter attacks etc.

The last part of the game is to decide on priorities that can only be realized after a few play tests.

So:

Game over viewers
Artistic type
3-6 game testers ( 6 maybe too many)

I hope it turns out to be the sickest game you ever played.

:)

Thank you.