Anyone heard from Heat of Battle lately?

Grimnir

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
After listening to Steve's interview on The 2 Half Squads podcast, I ordered the HoB Update and Buckeyes through the HoB website in early February.

Two months and two unanswered emails later and I'm wondering if anyone knows what is going on with Steve and HoB?

Thanks,

Chad

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
HoB is winding down. Steve does not involve himself much with it any more. They are planning one last release which will be a Kohima HASL and then they will quit.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
You mean you ordered from their website?

Try Le Franc Tireur or BattleSchool .. and of course GamersArmory.

Rgds, Jack

After listening to Steve's interview on The 2 Half Squads podcast, I ordered the HoB Update and Buckeyes through the HoB website in early February.

Two months and two unanswered emails later and I'm wondering if anyone knows what is going on with Steve and HoB?

Thanks,

Chad

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chad, I have your order marked as sent. Sorry you did not receive it. I will be back in town on Wednesday and will dispatch another set. Sorry for the delay. I did not get any messages on my email, that I could find.

To everyone else lots of products are getting low like recon 3 and firefights one are almost gone.

I know lots of folks want to help with our Burma/India project and we are revamping the map a bit before the last round!

Grimnir

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Steve,

Thanks for the reply.

I sent emails on 2-Mar and 1-Apr to your Comcast account listed on HoB's website and PayPal.

I appreciate the re-sending as I am really looking forward to getting these two scenario packs.

Please let me know if you need any further information from me.

Thanks,

Chad

Khill

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
ya, this thing can't come soon enough

the world NEEDS more PTO

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
ya, this thing can't come soon enough

the world NEEDS more PTO
Definitely. I'm almost looking forward to this more than any other HASL in the pipeline; which is saying a lot considering there is Red October, Manila, Ponyri, Peleliu etc. etc. on their way.

MatrimSaric

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I am usually in the 'only buy mmp products' because I am newish and have enough to play. Kohima will probably my first departure from this rule.

Grimnir

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Follow-up that I received the battle packs from Steve this week. The scenarios and the graphic layout look great. I can't wait to play these.

Thanks Steve!