Anyone has a spare board 71 ?

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi all, about a year ago I found out I had lost my board 71.....is there anyone out there with a spare copy willing to donate or sell at a reasonable price? It seems to be out of stock everywhere.....

Thanks in advance.

peter

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all, about a year ago I found out I had lost my board 71.....is there anyone out there with a spare copy willing to donate or sell at a reasonable price? It seems to be out of stock everywhere.....

Thanks in advance.

peter
what product did it come with? I try to buy 2 of everything except Journals and APs.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi-

I thought AP 11 was a good product, I know I enjoyed AP110 Display of Enthusiasm, 101 When I call Roll, AP 106 Hell of a Patrol Leader, AP108 Yes Sir! and AP 109 Not bad for a lone croc. I cant say anything about the other scenarios in AP 11 since I have not played them. So five great scenarios in an AP is not bad I would think. Like all scenario packs, there are scenarios we like and some scenarios we might not like.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ooh, that hurts. Luckily, "worst" AP can still be pretty damn good.

And I disagree with that assessment. ;)

YMMV
This is fed by my broad aversion to 1944-45 American vs German scenarios....same reason I would not buy Hatten in Flames.....

The concept of a "unit history " action pack is also lost on me.....so an epic fail for me. Good to see some people like this stuff.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
I am so disinterested in black SS counters I would sell my ABTF if I had not punched and clipped them.

Anyone wants to offer me $ 500 for that junk can PM me!
Yep. I'm with you. I've played Doppelganger, so black SS has been removed from my kit.