Anyone got their ASLSK#2 yet???

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anxiously awaiting my copy,so am curious if anyone received theirs yet.If so,would like to hear about the components and your impression of it,please.

Thanks,
MD

da priest

Reaction score
griffitz62 said:
My card hasn't even been charged yet. Not sure what that's about (hint-hint MMP people, what's up?).
Well, they are about to go check for you, but what I hear is it WAS scheduled to go out 4 days ago.

But, they got so many requests to check the status of other orders, it moved to three days ago...

but they got so many requests to ...well you get the picture .:devil:

Oh! and they decided today..if anyone asks the status...their's goes out last.:p :p

griffitz62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I guess it's a good thing I haven't contacted them directly concerning the status of my order. I wouldn't want to get them bogged down anymore than they are with a request like that. I'm leaving Sunday to go perform my Navy duties so I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. Maybe it'll be in the mail when I get back.

GJK

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine came in the parcel today. So far, I've taken the shrinkwrap off and had a look inside, but haven't even had the chance to thumb through the rulesbook yet.

PZchala

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine arrived a few days ago. I had forgotten that I ordered it. I came home from work to find an MMP package waiting for me, and for a nano-second the thought flashed trough my mind "AOO!", which I knew I had ordered. Alas...

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My copies arrived today, and the scenarios have been submitted to ROAR; so hopefully folks will be able to post their results soon.