Anyone get their DASL pack yet?

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got an email that my CCd was charge and that my order was processed on 6 January.

I figured it might be about 14 days (max) after that I would get something from MMP stating "Packed" or "Shipped".

It is now 22 days and "Nada".

Rindis

Wargamer
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got mine around the 15th. I forget exactly when 'charging' and 'packed' happened, but it was around the start of the month, so about two weeks for me.

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
There was a charge on my CC bill this month, so I checked my account on MMP's web site and it was shipped last week. I didn't get any of the usually emails like Packing or shipped from MMP this time.

Got an email that my CCd was charge and that my order was processed on 6 January.

I figured it might be about 14 days (max) after that I would get something from MMP stating "Packed" or "Shipped".

It is now 22 days and "Nada".

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
But CdG2 will increase your storage haul load. What with French, Free French and Vichy French counters!:)

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Went to the MMP website and saw "in-transit" for this order.

Must have been many factors that interfered with the email updates as per the "norm" of the historical past.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My package was in the mailbox today. A very HEAVY box for 8 maps, overlays, scenarios and NO counters.

Thanks MMP.
You must have been nearly the last pre-order since it is up on the website for sale today. Hopefully the pace for shipping CdG2 picks up now that all the Deluxe are out the door.

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You must have been nearly the last pre-order since it is up on the website for sale today. Hopefully the pace for shipping CdG2 picks up now that all the Deluxe are out the door.
I believe MMP started shipping stand-alone orders of CdG first. So, patience is a virtue right now, as we await the shipping of the combo orders to start.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Got an invoice for tha DASL pack today by UGG (Udo Grebe Game Design), the German retailer.
A sure sign that shipment ist to be expected tomorrow or in two days time.

von Marwitz