Anyone else wanna game?

Raver

TOAW Ironman
Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Alright, I've got a few games of this going at the moment, and I think I must be playing nearly everyone who plays this scenario. But now I would like to start a new game with a new opponent from scratch.

Happy to play either side, and I'm generally good for a turn a day. My only condition is that we play it through to the end. Any takers???

Thomas Hobbes

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All I've played through is 50 turns of EA with Tex but I'm up for another game. A turn a day (or more if free time beckons) is good, just email me.

Raver

TOAW Ironman
Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Originally posted by Chuck
Quick poll: who hasn't played a EA game with Raver?
Well I know for sure that I havent played Ming, Kerry and Dan at this game..... hint hint ....

Raver

TOAW Ironman
Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Oh, and by the way, I've spent my whole day at work worrying about how long I can hold Moscow and Stalingrad for ... and incidentally I dont think that's what my boss is paying me for

Siberian HEAT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Raver

Oh, and by the way, I've spent my whole day at work worrying about how long I can hold Moscow and Stalingrad for ... and incidentally I dont think that's what my boss is paying me for
When I was deep in my first game of EA I would spend my lunch hours thinking over my moves and going over options every day. I spent a good portion of my afternoons at work doing the same thing LOL. Quite an addictive little scenario I must say!

:clown:

Raver

TOAW Ironman
Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Originally posted by Siberian HEAT

When I was deep in my first game of EA I would spend my lunch hours thinking over my moves and going over options every day. I spent a good portion of my afternoons at work doing the same thing LOL. Quite an addictive little scenario I must say!

:clown:
Other good opportunities to consider future EA moves:

whilst defecating
in meetings
while on the phone
lying in bed
having a shower
cleaning teeth/ shaving

... the list goes on.

Another good pass-time is to spend your day at work typing away frantically to try and finish that essay you're writing for Mantis on whether or not placing Brits in France is a good idea :)

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
And if you don't get it right this time, I'll make you re-write the essay on why the Russians shouldn't defend so far forward...

CHOP CHOP!!

:rifle:

Dan Neely

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not I. I've finished games with Faron and Andrew, and have ongoing ones against kraut, mantis, and vaughn, but I've never gone up against raver before.

Siberian HEAT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Dan Neely

Not I. I've finished games with Faron and Andrew, and have ongoing ones against kraut, mantis, and vaughn, but I've never gone up against raver before.
Nor have I. After a long hard-fought game as Allies against Wolfe Tone in which I finally endured to victory...I got my butt kicked as Allies against Jamiam. Time is now my biggest enemy...:bandit: