anybody up for a real challenge ?

Kraut

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I'm a CMBB noob, I don't play that much and have no PBEM experience (the only game I ever started got terminated in mid-game due to RL) and I thought about how to make 'best use' of my inexperience.

My idea is that this will probably nicely simulate the soviet tactical disadvantage compared to a CMBB veteran so how about a late war quick battle ?

Date: mid. '44 - may '45
Allied Handicap: +100% (this will result in an 3:1 soviet advantage in manpower, just as it was in 1944-45)
Force Mix: unrestricted
quality: Axis: unrestricted soviet: regular
Fitness: fit
casualties: none
Ammo: full
Allied attack / Assault (decided by Axis player)
Size 1000-2000 points
map: small - medium
rarity: none
time / wheather / temperature: random
length: 45+ (I hate it to be rushed into combat ;) )
Map type: axis choice (obviously you can choose your terrain were you are about to make a stand)
If map type is town or village:
Tree coverage/hilliness/damage : random
else
Tree coverage/hilliness choosen by axis, damage random.
Artillery: soviets are restricted to preparatory bombardment only, exception are on-map mortars, axis is unrestricted

Any takers ?

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Fresh CMBB meat, mmmm....I could try it out. It could be like a situation during operation Bagration or something. PM your email address, and I'll set it up and send the first file. I'm the Axis, I presume.

One precondition though: No noob complaints about the game engine while we play. :D

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Kraut said:
email is on the way ;)
I almost lost your email, since it was found in the Hotmail junk folder. I'll be using my primary email address also with this one. The file will arrive soon....