Any word on shipping for DZ St. Mere-Eglise

Ahriman667

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Wondering about the shipping status. or did I miss the news??

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
After WO, is what I heard. (Providing it was released at WO.)

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MMP usually builds a couple hundred or so games to release/sell at WO, then begins billing and shipping preorders once the weekend is over and the required copies are built. It's a neat incentive to attend the tournament to pick up your preorder if you can be there and saves you shipping. Plus, if you want a second copy, you can snag it at the sale rate.

Again, as Hutch said, that's if all the parts came in early enough for the game to be built in time. Once it goes to the printers, MMP is at their mercy.

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Based on the pictures from WO, DZ-SME has been released. So, perhaps the shipping will start next week.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Patience, brothers. I plead for you to utilize patience!

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I think they were also posted to the MMP folder on CSW Keith.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just waiting for the opportunity to get to WO 2023 Pack. Multiple copies.....

ScottRomanowski

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MMP usually builds a couple hundred or so games to release/sell at WO, then begins billing and shipping preorders once the weekend is over and the required copies are built.
Call me odd, but I think all the pre-ordered copies should be shipped before any are offered to anyone else.

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Call me odd, but I think all the pre-ordered copies should be shipped before any are offered to anyone else.
You're odd. ;)

I don't begrudge the WO convention-goers their copies. Makes sense for MMP to release new products at their own sponsored convention, IMO.

Would you prefer they tell everyone "Well, we'd love to let you play these products that we have here printed and ready to be played, but we can't because that would violate the sense of fairness of a few miserable killjoys like Scott Romanowski". :rolleyes:;)

Last edited:

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I pre-order like everyone else, and I am willing to wait to get my order like everyone else.
If I could travel to Winter Offensive or ASLOK, I could make a case to receive my pre-order there.
I can not, thus I could not make a case for early receipt.

agoldin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Copies are/were for sale at the Winter Offensive for those of us who could attend. I got my copy, played a medium sized scenario, “Not Apt to Drag Feet”, had fun with it. The maps had to be reprinted due to an error at the printers and the new, replacement maps look great! Definitively worth the wait.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MMP's SOP has been to always release/ sell any ASL products that first become available at Winter Offensives (WO), at WO, and then send pre-orders out immediately after WO. I cannot figure out how you would come to figure that after all of these YEARS, that MMP would switch from those same procedures now.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd say most people that purchased at WO had it on preorder. The plan all along was to release at WO and start shipping after WO, as previously mentioned about many other products. The office is closed tomorrow and we hope to be building it later this week.