Any Steel Panther Civil War mods?

MikMyk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Maybe I'm missing something obvious but are there any Steel Panther civil war mods out there (this would be for SPWAW or SPMBT/SPWW2 specifically)? Game model would seem to lend itself well as it infantry model is pretty good.

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yes. And I have the only file I have ever heard of connected to it.

I'm unsure though, if the file would properly run on the current form of the SPWaW install.

I also have a file done to War of the Worlds that hails from the same time the Civil War file was made.

Over at the SPWaW Depot, I also know the guys did some Lord of the Rings scenario files for amusement too.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are rumors of one being worked on but I think they are waiting to see if the person who started the project keeps it up or abandons it.

MikMyk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So is this a formal project (screen,db's,sounds,graphics)or an informal db mod?

Warhero

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Hmm I have heard about that Boutwell's mod thing a long time ago but wonder if progress still advancing or not... He even gave some screenies about menus/icons into Matrix's forum but nothing else after that... Who knows whatever happened?

MikMyk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Okay well thanks guys that satisfies my curiousity. I may just start playing around with it although I certainly have alot to learn before creating any expectations. I think its a credit to the game that you can do just that:)

Thanks again:)