Any other new players looking to do some pbem and occasional live?

darthsmaul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have a mentor teaching me, have played scenario 1, twice and on turn 2 of scenario 2 would love to play with a new player so we learn tactics together etc....currently just doing SK's

darthsmaul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
no new players doing SK1 that would like to play? Im on scenario 2 with my mentor, looking to move on to scenario 3 next with him but Id start back at 1, 2 or 3 with any new players that want to try and grow in our skill level at the same time?

StrangeKabuki

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
New here also. Being retired I started playing a lot of solo games (warfighter, LnL, Leader Games etc). ASL came on my radar. Picked up the SK, but have the rules and BV standing by. I have installed VASL, but not used it since I prefer playing the physical game on the table. Started using the free solo bot. Thought this might be interesting.

darthsmaul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
yeah so you want to get a game going? I can do live a couple times a month and pbem in between, or let me know your preference.

darthsmaul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
so any new players wanting to play? Im on Scenario 2 with a mentor in SK1 would like to pbem, occasionally live too, pm me if interested.

xyz

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
@darthsmaul I'd be happy to PBEM anything SK with you. Are you on the ASL discord? Usually just send files on there.

darthsmaul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am yeah, not sure how to do that but willing to learn, how much have you played?

xyz

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've played pretty much all of SK1-3 and half of 4. And lots of other ones from Special Ops, etc. Happy to help teach as you go along too.

darthsmaul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
well I got a mentor, looking for another person at my level mainly. Someone to grow with at the same time.