Any News From Heat Of Battle?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Hello, I was wondering if there is any news from HOB about their next releases. Stuff like 'Into The Rubble' or 'Kohima'. Also if there is any update on the reprint of the captured Russian AFV countersheet.
I'm really looking forward to any new product from HOB any any news on the subject would be great.

Thankyou, Jan.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They are working on the next RbF and on the Crete module.

No news on a countersheet reprint.

They just yesterday or so announced what they were working on.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
They are working on the next RbF and on the Crete module.

No news on a countersheet reprint.

They just yesterday or so announced what they were working on.
Thankyou very much Mark for letting me know.

Canadian Dude

Malicious Maniac
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
"We are editing RbF 5 and are getting closer to our Crete Module. Hoping to have both out this year."

Ooohhhh, Crete Module out by the end of the year, eh? Pretty awsome.

But it should be noted that he said "hoping" Though there is no "no promise clause" with in this statement, I think we should accept that this is not a promise from HoB, even if it lacks a "no promise clause" with in the statement.

:cheeky:

- The Canadian Dude

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Canadian Dude,

You can make such comments only when referring to products which have been on customer pre-order since 2005, and have been advertised in ASL press since 2003. :p

Canadian Dude

Malicious Maniac
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Canadian Dude,

You can make such comments only when referring to products which have been on customer pre-order since 2005, and have been advertised in ASL press since 2003. :p
Now Portal, didn't your momy ever tell you that "a promise is a promise"

:shy:

- The Canadian Dude

BobO

Argentine Dove Hunter
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Now Portal, didn't your momy ever tell you that "a promise is a promise"

:shy:

- The Canadian Dude

Well if she didn't, all he has to do is go upstairs and ask her.

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hey BobO,

Are you going to be able to hold the snide comments when I msg you for Q&A when my copy of Genesis '48 arrives? :cool:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Same as with BobO's mommy

Hey BobO,

Are you going to be able to hold the snide comments when I msg you for Q&A when my copy of Genesis '48 arrives? :cool:
Those are freebies :thumup:

Last edited:

BobO

Argentine Dove Hunter
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey BobO,

Maybe. If I can remember the answer to a question on a publication that old. If I can't, I'll probably come back with something about Psycho's ol' lady.

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Canadian Dude,

You are sooooooooo last year, man. Valour of the Guards, nee' The Central Rail Station, nee' Central Stalingrad, has been advertised since the late '90s.

I have also preordered Kutusov from GMT, something like 3 years ago, and I'm not crying about it like a schoolgirl having her pigtails pulled...:upset:

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey BobO,

I've played nearly all the geo scenarios, and haven't met a pig in makeup yet, the only thing you need to remember is to make a copy of the national characteristic chart (on the back of a scenario card, IIRC) as the HOB modifiers (for the Israelis its -1, which, since I couldn't locate the d*mned thing during Triple Play, cost me a scenario against a bitter foe)-which may not be within the text of the rules-may be needed closer at hand.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"We are editing RbF 5 and are getting closer to our Crete Module. Hoping to have both out this year."

Ooohhhh, Crete Module out by the end of the year, eh? Pretty awsome.

But it should be noted that he said "hoping" Though there is no "no promise clause" with in this statement, I think we should accept that this is not a promise from HoB, even if it lacks a "no promise clause" with in the statement.

:cheeky:

- The Canadian Dude
Ahhh! But is there a SANITY CLAUSE? :hmmm:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ahhh! But is there a SANITY CLAUSE? :hmmm:
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm afraid there isn't. It was probably just your father dressed up in a red suit and false white beard. He probably drank the sherry and ate the mince pie as well...

Hope I haven't ruined next Christmas for you?

Andy

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can anyone post the link to their announcement? I did not see anything in the HOB folder on CSW. Thanks!

Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello, I was wondering if there is any news from HOB about their next releases. Stuff like 'Into The Rubble' or 'Kohima'. Also if there is any update on the reprint of the captured Russian AFV countersheet.
I'm really looking forward to any new product from HOB any any news on the subject would be great.

Thankyou, Jan.
I recently ordered some stuff from HOB that I'd missed over the past few years. I noticed that Btb, beyond the beachead (or bocage?), is not available for order. Is this OOP?

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
heard HOB were reprint parts to complete incomplete sets of Onslaught at Orsha...that was about a month ago. Haven't heard a peep since.. Hope it's still a go. :)