Any Medal of Honor teams out there?

Dano

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was playing multiplayer MOH breakthough and got 28 kills to 9 deaths and was wondering if there are any of you guys teams?

Yes the sniper rifle is my friend!

Juno

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'ld be interested in a team. I play the original but have the expansions. Absolutely no cheating or silly pink jumpsuite mods. My play level is more like 28 deaths to 9 kills though. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
The Armchair General has kindly sponsored our own team, the 5th Armchair General Battalion, http://www.5acg.com. Our motto, "Bella gerant alii" transaltes to "Let others fight".

We have a number of members, who play CoD and MOH. We do not have our own game server, but have been offered the use of the server used by the 5th Wiking SS team, http://5w-ss.com, by War-Forums member, [5W-SS] Jessica.

It is our goal to play any FPS games using real world tactics. The 5th Wiking server is set up to promote/force the use of such practices. It is their policy to enforce that on their servers, and apparently seek out teams which believe in the same manner of play.

We are not limited to just FPS gaming. many of our members play RTS and TBS as well as board games vie PBEM and head to head. We'd be ahppy to have you aboard.

Juno

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Unfortunately their web page is a mess. It also appears that they charge dues. A reasonable request if they run a dedicated server, but something I will avoid.

Perhaps we should form our own section fro MoH.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Juno said:
Unfortunately their web page is a mess. It also appears that they charge dues. A reasonable request if they run a dedicated server, but something I will avoid.

Come on over to the 5th ACG and we can talk some more about this. We're a new group and we're still building up our membership, but we're essentially setup to play games of this nature, and of course we're affiliated with here.

Dr. S.

jthomas

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've tried getting in on the discussion at 5ACG, but am classified as a "civilian", so I can't get into, say, the "America's Army" forum. How to proceed to "Recruit"?

BTW, I was playing MOH last night and got to see the Pee-Pee dance in action! :laugh: what a Boob! However, he DID live a lot longer than I did!

Jon@lbc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
jthomas said:
I've tried getting in on the discussion at 5ACG, but am classified as a "civilian", so I can't get into, say, the "America's Army" forum. How to proceed to "Recruit"?

BTW, I was playing MOH last night and got to see the Pee-Pee dance in action! :laugh: what a Boob! However, he DID live a lot longer than I did!
Oh ya LOL

Reaction score
jthomas said:
I have already contacted jthomas directly, and this was resolved last night.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Juno said:

We were invited as guests, so I do not expect we will be requested or required to make any sort of payments. However, we should not abuse our host's generosity because of it.