Any interest in "print your own" turret counters?

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hey Gordon! No problem, I completely understand. It was just a faint hope...and Christmas wish anyway! I have just become so dependant on using them, and really enjoy the esthetics of them. You did an awesome job, and the scale of them is great, large enough to see, but small enough they don't cover the whole veh counter. I am very much obliged to you for all your work!

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks, but I've done all the turrets for vehicles that I have counters for. I don't have any post WW II AFV counters. Glad you're enjoying using them.
Again, many thanks for a lot of effort put in to making all of these wonderful counters.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That said, if someone has a set of counters that they'd like done and can get me the counter data/counts I have done some bespoke sets already.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I could do that for CH's Arab/Israeli war counters if I had a better understanding of what form you want the data in.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Basically I need to know how many counters of each type and all the data that needs to be presented on the counter, e.g., vehicle type/name, turret type, MA/SA, MGs, armor values, etc. Hence why it's easier for me if I have the counters at hand.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hmmm...understood. Let me think about how best to get you the info. I don't have spare countersheets, but I wonder if a pdf of the Chap H would be the best way?

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Where are the totality of countersheets?
Post on
ASL-Players.net?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They're all just included in this thread. I am not familiar with ASL-Players.net. I'll look into it.