Any idea how to set the broken morale for the 0-0-0 DYO squad counter?

John Fedoriw

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I can set class, FP, range and morale on the good order side of the counter but cant set broken morale.

Thanks for any help you can give.

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are you referencing the counters in the Custom Unit VASL extension or the custom counters in core VASL?

If the former, there’s an entry for morale in the right click drop down menu of the counter. It’s been a while since I’ve worked on that extension so my memory is a bit hazy.

If the latter, I’m not sure you can adjust morale.

I’m not by my computer to get you a better answer but hopeful that a quick reply is better than none.

John Fedoriw

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thanks. I was referring to the custom counters in core VASL. I wasn't aware there was a Custom Unit VASL extension. I will have a look for that.

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It’s still in test mode and hasn’t been released. I haven’t done anything with it for quite a while. Maybe it’s ready for prime time? I thought there was a GS thread discussing it but I can’t find it.

Here’s a temporary link if you want to have a look:

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
It’s still in test mode and hasn’t been released. I haven’t done anything with it for quite a while. Maybe it’s ready for prime time? I thought there was a GS thread discussing it but I can’t find it.

There is an AAR for a scenario designed using this extension. The glorious

HtG2 Good Old Days...

Looky here...

von Marwitz

Desicat

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Okay, figured it out. It adds a "Custom" Unit tab with all the possible entries available - very nice really.

nekengren2

Reaction score
First name
Neal
Country
llUnited States
This VASL extension looks pretty useful. We couldn't play CH Guerra Civil so this would let us do that.
Of course missing...........

1. Relationship between E,1,2,C Infantry Classes. I could see making a generic scenario template for a new OOB template with these created and placed on board for reference. Needed for ELR and HOB.
  2. Tanks and Guns. More work for the popup dialog on unit properties. Lot's of crazy special properties for these would make it difficult.
Neal

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan

Very strange, Al. I can't find our conversation, either...