Any Freeblades players hanging out here?

GF of Seoul

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just wondering if any Freeblades players hanging out here on gamesquad? Freeblades is made by dgsgames.com

I've mostly hung out here in the past on the ASL forum, and just realized this miniature section was here, so thought I would check it.

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Never heard of Freeblades before in my life till you mentioned it. Gonna give it a looksee.......................................... Hmmm... how does it play?

GF of Seoul

Reaction score
I'm partial as I helped develop it and sell it. That said, it uses a tiered dice system at the heart of the game. The concept is that generally target numbers and modifiers remain the same for different figures, but the better you are the larger a die you roll. For example a rank and file pikeman may be rolling a six sided die to hit with a target number of four, while a knight may be rolling a 10 sided die with a target number of four also. The larger die giving the knight a better change to hit. This speed up play as the modifiers for range and armor are the same, you just change the size of die you are rolling.

6-10 figures on a side is a typical one off or league game, taking about 90 minutes to play ( a little longer for beginners).

Blue Table Painting did a descriptive video last year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXNQeP6J2lk

Thanks for checking it out.