Another workshop?

General Staff

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Heh heh. Yes, I now have EA to develop, a new Italian Campaign to work on, and still have about 6-8 TOAW games going. I'm stretched pretty thin at this point. However, I'm sure I could devote some time each day, and time before hand to organize it. Being able to give advice out as often as you did, GS, I would not have the time for. So, what we need is two team captains and several lieutenants to come forward and then we'll advertise and get it running.
I'll happily be a lieutenant on one team, subject to what's playing and the side I get to support. So we need that finalized. But my time limited due to involvement in a 'duel to the death' with some ex-Soviets elsewhere on other topics.

ralphtrickey

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
..what ever..

..i'm in, that d'mn trickey guy makes the game ever more difficult to play..

..:smoke:
It should be easier after the patch.:p

Range Rings are there, the Air Assistant works better. I'm even hoping to add some icons for blown bridges! I'm hoping to add zooming way out, and displaying your objective tracks if you need a hint in a new scenario. The new flanking rules also make a lot more sense (to me, anyway.) and should make people plan more:eek: I'm even hoping to add buttons to let people scroll through the combats, and even see what combat the results are applied to.:eek:

I'm actually trying to make the game as simple to play as possible!:eek: I've got to if I'm going to play it:clown:

Ralph

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
It should be easier after the patch.:p

Range Rings are there, the Air Assistant works better. I'm even hoping to add some icons for blown bridges! I'm hoping to add zooming way out, and displaying your objective tracks if you need a hint in a new scenario. The new flanking rules also make a lot more sense (to me, anyway.) and should make people plan more:eek: I'm even hoping to add buttons to let people scroll through the combats, and even see what combat the results are applied to.:eek:

I'm actually trying to make the game as simple to play as possible!:eek: I've got to if I'm going to play it:clown:

Ralph
:laugh: Ya done good, Ralph. :laugh:

Heldenkaiser

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Heldenkaiser- where are you? Your skills- some hopefully learnt here- would be hugely useful as a team leader (for example).
Gosh. I needed four months to see this. Seems I have somewhat dropped off the screen; haven't played that much TOAW lately either. And what I played was mostly WW1 stuff ... don't know if I could be of any use now. My time would also be limited. :rolleyes:

Then of course giving something back is important ... and rewarding, at times. :shy:

New flanking rules? :surprise:

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Gosh. I needed four months to see this. Seems I have somewhat dropped off the screen; haven't played that much TOAW lately either. And what I played was mostly WW1 stuff ... don't know if I could be of any use now. My time would also be limited. :rolleyes:

Then of course giving something back is important ... and rewarding, at times. :shy:

New flanking rules? :surprise:
Wow, yeah, what happened? Real Life? Loose interest in TOAW?

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Nothing in particular. Things just fluctuate ... can't play everything I'd want to anyway. :shy:
How very true.
That's why I only ever play TOAW. Keeps me away form anything that might take up my gaming time. :laugh:

L`zard

Strangely Deranged!
Reaction score
How very true.
That's why I only ever play TOAW. Keeps me away form anything that might take up my gaming time. :laugh:
You mean like posting 24/7 about every 10 mins or so??? ;)

:clown::clown::clown:

Wyatt, if you ever stop posting, people are gonna wonder if there's something wrong with the forum, eh? We'll go online, and there will be nothing except the occasional 'guest' viewing to show that the whole works hasn't shut down, LOL!

God forbid that you ever find any other interests!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You mean like posting 24/7 about every 10 mins or so??? ;)

:clown::clown::clown:

Wyatt, if you ever stop posting, people are gonna wonder if there's something wrong with the forum, eh? We'll go online, and there will be nothing except the occasional 'guest' viewing to show that the whole works hasn't shut down, LOL!

God forbid that you ever find any other interests!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I'm just lucky that I can work from home. :D
Allows me to mix work, reading and responding here, and playing TOAW.

Heldenkaiser

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I'm just lucky that I can work from home. :D
Allows me to mix work, reading and responding here, and playing TOAW.
Percentages? If I'd try that, I'd get like 30% playing, 60% reading and responding, and maybe 10% work. :eek:

L`zard

Strangely Deranged!
Reaction score
Percentages? If I'd try that, I'd get like 30% playing, 60% reading and responding, and maybe 10% work. :eek:
Yeah, that sounds about right, maybe a little more playing (even if it is with myself, lol) but it's time well spent in my estimation, eh? :hush:

Sounds like Heldenkaiser must be retired or like Wyatt, too dmn lucky to be real!

:clown:

B-snafu

Reaction score
.....Sounds like Heldenkaiser must be retired or like Wyatt, too dmn lucky to be real!...

The wife thinks it's a little strange (probably is) that I sometimes wish I was older so I can retire & devote more time to my hobbies. Perfect life for me would be motoring around in a state of the art Rv with wireless hookup, Toaw, well stocked library, and ship modeling work table inside:cool: