Another new guy from Spain

Reaction score
First name
Ricardo
Country
llSpain
Hi everyone,
I could say I'm fairly new to the game, I bought the rules and almost all the modules in the early nineties, but I had hardly any opponents, so I basically played solo. By chance, I met someone in a forum group and started playing through VASL last January. 24 scenarios later, I have just finished reading DTO for the second time, ready to start with those scenarios. PTO will be next. In the meantime I have bought Doomed Battalions and recently Armies of Oblivion (to complete my collection of modules, although only these latter two have the new mapboards) and Corregidor, apart from some journals and action packs. I mainly play through VASL and ftf on the odd tournament I have the opportunity to attend. I hope to go on playing for many years and hopefully find an opponent in my area (South of Spain, the Costa del Sol).

Hemaelstrom

Reaction score
Country
llCongo
Others with much more experience and forum time will do the same, but may i be the first to welcome you here, as someone in a similar position when I joined up here last year. This forum is a must!

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Welcome here Ricardo !
I hope that this forum will be a goid resource for you.

Reaction score
First name
Ricardo
Country
llSpain
Others with much more experience and forum time will do the same, but may i be the first to welcome you here, as someone in a similar position when I joined up here last year. This forum is a must!
Thanks, I agrede it is a must