Another great example of how Turbine's censoring on the LOTRO forum works

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I guess I was supposed to be noticing the "horse animations."
... Cue Palantir to ask how much they will cost in the Turbine store. :laugh:
Well THAT'S what they should be selling in the Store-only items, fun stuff & not game changing items that can't be had in game,

And on the showing a dismounted Horse "animation" deal- I did a screenshot of that long ago.

View attachment 33618

Oh & I agree with your LotRO forum posts MD.:)

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Well THAT'S what they should be selling in the Store-only items, fun stuff & not game changing items that can't be had in game,

And on the showing a dismounted Horse "animation" deal- I did a screenshot of that long ago.
So if the animations aren't new, what exactly are they showcasing with the screenshots?

I don't understand why people are so keen on drinking the kool-ade there. The preorder is basically - well, nothing. The chance to advertise for turbine inside the game and pick up stuff you'll get for free when the thing is released.

I seriously, seriously don't get it.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
FWIW, this got a lot better. There are pretty tough conversations going on right now about a couple of issues and reactions are very reasonable.

Just thought I should mention this. I wouldn't like to be the one only handing out bashing and never mentioning when things get better.

Overall I didn't regret getting RoI (after the painful buying experience).

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
FWIW, this got a lot better. There are pretty tough conversations going on right now about a couple of issues and reactions are very reasonable.

Just thought I should mention this. I wouldn't like to be the one only handing out bashing and never mentioning when things get better.

Overall I didn't regret getting RoI (after the painful buying experience).
Can you give a couple of examples? There are way too many subforums to read with any kind of ease. I'm still hammering out deeds and still paying VIP, so I haven't really gone anywhere. Actually explored a bunch of Moria that I hadn't yet fooled around in and rather enjoyed it, now that my publishing activities are caught up.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can you give a couple of examples? There are way too many subforums to read with any kind of ease. I'm still hammering out deeds and still paying VIP, so I haven't really gone anywhere. Actually explored a bunch of Moria that I hadn't yet fooled around in and rather enjoyed it, now that my publishing activities are caught up.
http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416368-Availability-of-RoI-with-TP
http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?417537-As-we-near-lotro-s-one-year-ftp-anniversary-has-it-been-a-good-thing
http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?417091-It-doesn-t-make-sense-why-be-VIP
http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?400389-Digital-River-is-not-working-why-can-t-we-pay-direct-to-Turbine

Ganzor

Reaction score
I don't see how any of those links support the theory that LOTRO isn't still going down the crapper.

FYI: I quit completely months ago, haven't looked back. Will find an HONEST MMO company to give my money to, and never buy a Turbine product again.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't see how any of those links support the theory that LOTRO isn't still going down the crapper.

FYI: I quit completely months ago, haven't looked back. Will find an HONEST MMO company to give my money to, and never buy a Turbine product again.
All I pointed out is that the Nazi style forum steering has stopped.

Ganzor

Reaction score
Ah, I misunderstood. These days they just ignore and pretend their non-answers somehow explain all questions.