Another Enemy Raider gone

bill44

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
An enemy raider , the Lyena, and 8 TB's had been making a mokery of the emperors navy, they had to eliminated, I dispatched the AC's Asama,Chiyoda and the PC's Naniwa, Niitaka, Takachino, and Akashi, with 8 TB's to find and destroy them.
The battle began in the pre dawn light, I turned my TB's 180 degrees, and rang up 23 knots, my main group was going to be spread out, Lyena could make 20 knots, but so could Asama, and Lyena was in range, I ordered 20 knots from my stokers, the other ships in my group would have to make maximum speed as well but I knew they would fall back some what.
I ordered Asama, Chiyoda, and Naniwa to engage the Lyena, and my other 3 PC's to engage the TB's on my starboard sidetill they were in range of Lyena.
The engagement last 1 hour 30 minutes, and used up half my ammunition, but resulted in the destruction of Lyena and 2 TB's.
I just noticed a new visual too, look at the first pic, the life boats on the stern, the look at the next 2 pics, they are hanging off the davits, cool Norm

Last edited:

Jim Cobb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
An enemy raider , the Lyena, and 8 TB's had been making a mokery of the emperors navy, they had to eliminated, I dispatched the AC's Asama,Chiyoda and the PC's Naniwa, Niitaka, Takachino, and Akashi, with 8 TB's to find and destroy them.
The battle began in the pre dawn light, I turned my TB's 180 degrees, and rang up 23 knots, my main group was going to be spread out, Lyena could make 20 knots, but so could Asama, and Lyena was in range, I ordered 20 knots from my stokers, the other ships in my group would have to make maximum speed as well but I knew they would fall back some what.
I ordered Asama, Chiyoda, and Naniwa to engage the Lyena, and my other 3 PC's to engage the TB's on my starboard side.
The engagement last 1 hour 30 minutes, and used up half my ammunition, but resulted in the destruction of Lyena and 2 TB's.
I just noticed a new visual too, look at the first pic, the life boats on the stern, the look at the next 2 pics, they are hanging off the davits, cool Norm

NNow,now, you'll upset all the rocket scientists who claim the DG's graphics aren't detailed. :laugh:

Great shots! Thanks.

bill44

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
And that is in this instance a realistic sinking, as most of the hits were to the stern.