Amphibian Recall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Leslie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Q. G14.32 “14.232 RECALL: Each LC/amphibian with a Passenger capacity is immediately Recalled when no Passenger unit capable of unloading by itself is aboard it. All Passenger units aboard each ATTACKER amphibian that begins the MPh in a Hinterland hex must take one combined TC at some point (of the owning player's choice) in that MPh [EXC: they must take it while in a Hinterland hex]. This Passenger TC is taken even if the amphibian is Tl/Shocked/Stunned etc.; and is resolved as a single NTC (∆) for all Passengers aboard that amphibian, using the highest current Morale Level among them (and basing that Morale Level on their Good Order side unless all of those Passengers are broken). If that NTC is failed, the amphibian is immediately Recalled.”

Does an amphibious vehicle that is being recalled per G14.32 incur the +1 DRM of D5.34-5.341?

A. No.

Perry

Last edited:

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
No it does not apply but you need to move this to the rules folder unless there is a Perry Sez to be posted.

Doug Leslie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
No it does not apply but you need to move this to the rules folder unless there is a Perry Sez to be posted.
Sorry, my cut and paste technique let me down! It is indeed a Perry Sez and I have corrected the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.