America's Army

JeremyScott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just curious here. I know it can be scarry. But how many of y'all play America's Army. There are quite a few mods out for it and it has a pretty good online community. Im trying to see wether or not it should deserve its own subgroup thingy.

I got it included when I bought my laptop recently and think its pretty good game. Played around with the basic training and I especially like the part that you can shoot your DI if your having a bad day or if your not doing well on the range. :D Yes I know I am a freak, but in all seriousness, I think its a decent game. Tell me what y'all think of it.

Jeremy

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
JeremyScott said:
There are quite a few mods out for it and it has a pretty good online community.
I think you are mistaken there, or maybe I could be, but I don't remember any mods for it.

I used to play it, and I think it is fun. I just have gotten caught up with some other games that have taken time out of AA. I usually only played the "Bridge" map though...loved it. The training is a cool aspect, you have to put in some work before you go to the field. And you have to earn your sniper and medic classes.

JeremyScott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Maybe if not mods, but newer levels. I know someone was devolping an Afghanistan map. DOnt know whatever happened with it. Will check into it.

Jeremy

Crash

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
JeremyScott said:
I especially like the part that you can shoot your DI if your having a bad day or if your not doing well on the range. :D Yes I know I am a freak, but in all seriousness, I think its a decent game. Tell me what y'all think of it.
Jeremy
I like it and have played it a lot. My fav is Pipleline.

I don't know if the DI counts or not but be careful who you shoot. You don't want to mess up your honor points.

Leatherneck

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Used to played AA for little while until I got bored playing that game and the game was fun, but i wish the map was much bigger i mean alot bigger.

I might come back, look me up as "Leatherneck35" - Jeremy