America's Army...

Wolfdreamer

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Xanterphile said:
hey I don't know if this has been asked before, but do any of you play America's Army?

thanx, Xant ;)
Uhmmm...not at all, I'm a great fan of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon...

Wolfdreamer

Wolfe Tone

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Thinking about this Game today. Is it worth downloading and playing?

Can it be played Solitaire?

Thanks for any info Folks. :love:

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wolfe Tone said:
Thinking about this Game today. Is it worth downloading and playing?

Can it be played Solitaire?

Thanks for any info Folks. :love:
No, it is all online against/with others, except for the initial weapons qualification course.

Xanterphile

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llSouth Africa
It's a great team based game, you know working as a unit, cover each other...
but you could just go rambo but that hardly works...
but otherwise the game is great! It's really worth it!
HOOAH

Kraut

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
This tells you pretty much everything about the game... another CamperStrike. If it gives you the kicks to sit at one spot for minutes without end, doing nothing but staring through your scope, play it. But if you are looking for more action on an also team oriented and totally free game, try Enemy Territory :D

Last edited:

Wolfleader

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
:D :D :D

I remember playing a game of Call of Duty quite a while back in which while wandering around the map I found myself behind someone who was camping by a window in the Market Garden map. I stood there for a good while and had my character run around and do some funny stuff, wondering if that guy was ever gonna turn around and notice me standing close behind him but he just stood looking out that window.

The game was at an internet cafe and some of the people there were playing the same game and you could hear them snickering (at least the ones who died and were watching through the cams.)

In any case in the end I clobbered the guy with my rifle.

Patrocles

Reaction score
Wolfleader said:
:D :D :D

I remember playing a game of Call of Duty quite a while back in which while wandering around the map I found myself behind someone who was camping by a window in the Market Garden map. I stood there for a good while and had my character run around and do some funny stuff, wondering if that guy was ever gonna turn around and notice me standing close behind him but he just stood looking out that window.

The game was at an internet cafe and some of the people there were playing the same game and you could hear them snickering (at least the ones who died and were watching through the cams.)

In any case in the end I clobbered the guy with my rifle.
haha! i know what you mean! One of the sweetest parts of BF1942 and series IMHO is knifing the freakin' snipers camping out or playing a sniper strictly for anti-sniper duty (Snipers are so clueless that they think they are invisible to other snipers)