American Heroes -- DVD Set

JDS8072

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Has anyone seen this series on DVD? I have three of them and are actually pretty good. To me at least, they give me a sense of pride. Pretty good action series.

JDS8072

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
its a series of low budget patriotic movies about military forces showing our forces kicking ass usually on russian or former russian satalite countries, cheesie lines but pretty good action none the less

JDS8072

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
the titles are simple

Marines
Special Forces
Submarines
U.S. Marshalls
Navy Seals

Ive got three out of five, the ones I need are U.S. Marshalls and Navy Seals. Its a good cheap set and would recomend it to yall

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
the titles are simple

Marines
Special Forces
Submarines
U.S. Marshalls
Navy Seals

Ive got three out of five, the ones I need are U.S. Marshalls and Navy Seals. Its a good cheap set and would recomend it to yall
The two I've seen are the two you don't have. I saw Marines in the rental store, it looked really cheesy and fake. Is it good?

readert

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
LOL- nothing will make you look more stupid and asshole's than M. Moore's scene where the Marines come in and blow the **** out of everyone while listening to loud music, in farenheit 9/11.
readert.

JDS8072

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
dont get me started on moore, he is an ass and will be sent to the woodchipper as well as anyone who supports the fat man