American 1st line MMC Self-rally

Sgt. Przybylo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry if this one has been answered. I went through 10 pages and didnt see it. American 1st line MMCs have a boxed broken morale of 8. Are they constrained to one MMC Self Rally attempt during their phase? Or can they Self Rally as many as possible? (Provided there is no unbroken leader in the hex, of course.) I think that I am reading that they can rally like Finns for these MMCs only. Help please.

Klaus Fischer

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Aehm, what units are you looking at?

I don't know of ANY US 1st Line unit that has a boxed Morale.

Klaus

Sgt. Przybylo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Then I have misprints because the counters I looked at sure as heck have a boxed broken morale. I even double checked it, because I thought it was odd too. Come to think of it, they may have come from the ASLSK I convinced my buddy to buy. That's where the question came up, he asked. I will double check this evening. :confused:

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Having looked at my ASLSK counters, I only have seen leaders with boxed broken morale...
The only (full swing ASL) US MMCs having boxed broken morale are the crews (veh and inf).

da priest

Reaction score
sgtono said:
There is errata:

A25.3: The broken side of the American 6-6-6 squad should not have its Morale Level encased in a square and its BPV should be "11" not "17".
Only for Picture next to A25.3. Think the thread started about counters.:confused:

Sgt. Przybylo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thats It!

THATS WHERE I SAW IT!!!! Thank you for seeing that da priest. I have gone through every single US counter, all VASL counters, and thought I was nuts. I knew I had seen it somewhere. I will now retire this question to the "very dumb" category, and I apologize for the moments of all of your lives that were wasted reading it. :D