Amazon HAD Wii's instock today...

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Amazon had some Wii's instock today and they sold out in about an hour at about 8:00am.
I would normally get up at 8:30 today to go to college but I had a lesson canceled (then a break) so i decided to get up at 10am....ARGHHHH!! lol

bradas

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ouch, i thought you werre gonna say you got one when you said that you usually get up at 8am :(

Your time will come ;)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
arghh Today Amazon had more Wii's instock , came instock at 9:10 (ish) and sold out by 9:40 (ish), I didnt get one....:(, but I wasnt even close as I got up at 11am today, still annoyed though.
O and Ebuyer had some instock yesturday, very few though and apparently sold out in "seconds".
Game showed online that they had some Wii's available in some stores (now says they don't)
But this shows that some Wii's are making their way to the UK

I've got 1-2 more days to find one online (express or super devliery....((expensive lol))

bradas

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Grrr, u wait till february when there's no hype for one, hundreds will be in stock :dead:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Many GAME's around the country got Wii Stock today and will also be getting some tomorrow, the catch......GAME are deciding to bundle (most of) the Wii's so they can cost up to £300-£400 with about 5 games, controllers etc....I dont have that kinda money though :(

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Nooooo!!! I just found out that Boots.com had some instock, I went to the website....and they were :eek:, (for £189.99) so I tried to buy one, got to the checkout...and had to register!!! which took time, so when I clicked confirm it said "Sorry the Wii is now out of Stock" and I didnt get one, I clicked the back button and the page now showed "Out of Stock", also you could select the quantity you wanted so some idiot probably bought them all to sell on ebay,
Damn I was sooo close :( I think I will just have to wait till after Christmas

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Glad you finally got one mike :nuts:
Thanks lol, im pretty happy :).

In all the confusion i accidentally bought 2 lol, so I had to cancel the second one, I was getting worried as i didnt have enough money for both lol

edit: They have had 3 batches this morning (approx times)..
1st - 10am-10:20am
2nd 10:55- a few mins
3rd 11:05- a few mins

Must be when people cancel from the first batch they re-put the up.

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Don't want to rub it in for people that didnt get one, but excellent service from Amazon, ordered yesturday at 9:55am
Came today at 9:23am, under 24hours...not bad!
Obviously when it came i had to open it and check the contents and make sure it worked lol:rolleyes:

Good luck to those who havent got one yet, ill keep subcribed to the email alerts so I can post when one is in stock :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Read on the internet that:
Argos are putting nintendo wii's on their website on christmas day and are putting them in their stores on boxing day.
No creditable source to back it up, but still, thought id post it, not that it would be a good christmas if you are glued to your comp pressing F5 on Argos website lol