Alternative PB/PL counter sets

ultracheng

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llHong Kong
I created 2 sets of Alternative PB/PL counters. These counters are used to replace the old ones with following changes :
  • All infantry weapon range are reduced to PL standard. No more 6 hex weapon range for German rifle units.
  • All vehicle speed are reduced to 60% like those in AIW
  • Attack factor of all (H) class weapons are reduced while AF of H and M class weapons are increased
  • Adding color-code stripe for optional morale rules & possible house rules for command control
Alternative PB/PL counter set#1 has 13 counter sheets covering most units/weapons from 1939 to 1945 for 7 nations : Germany, USSR, USA, UK, Italy, France & Japan. Player can create their own scenario from Poland 1939 to Pacific 1945.

Alternative PB/PL counter set#2 has 6 counter sheets adding Waffen SS, Finns, Poles, Romanians & Chinese.

Each counter sheet has 176 pieces of 5/8 inch double-side die-cut counters (1.6mm thick).20404204052040620407

As I ordered extra sets, pls let me know if anyone are interested to get these counter sets.

Last edited:

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Actually what I would like to do, (But don't have time for,) is remake all the counters to fit the PB2 HOD rules and combat.