Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Little Ma Deuce

I'm not bragging man so dont put me down
But I've got the baddest ass machine gun in town.
When someone comes up to her they don't even try
Cause when she starts to sing they know they will die.
She's my Little Ma Deuce
You better know what I got.

Last edited:

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
An MG 42 by Blue Loser Cult
For those who think Little Ma Deuce isn't the baddest ass machine gun in town.😉

ME 262 awesome song by Blue Oysrer Cult. Kind of cool a rock band was that much into WWII military history.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
For those who think Little Ma Deuce isn't the baddest ass machine gun in town.😉

ME 262 awesome song by Blue Oysrer Cult. Kind of cool a rock band was that much into WWII military history.
Well GWAR did play SL so that's even cooler.

Wayne

Doing Plenty, Kinda Slow
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Baby Don't Fear the Sniper

[Re the band BOC, a lot of their material was inspired by B-movies. Hearsay has it that the BOC band members were late night TV junkies and fans of the more-commercials-than-movie fare that used to play at oh-dark-30 when you could still count your channels on two hands or less. So, songs based on Japanese 'Zilla films; based on grainy no-budget war-footage films; Don't Fear the Reaper from the Ignmar Bergman film. Etc. Likely several/many more of titles. B-movie fans will get the (loose) connections. A lot of their black and white album covers were to maybe mimic the B&W TV images they viewed?

Eventually, BOC even got into doing songs =for= B-movies (including one used for Heavy Metal, for instance).

The connections of several/many BOC songs w/films is not explicitly stated in their Wikipedia history, but it's my understanding that that's the case. Maybe I read it once in some Best of BOC album liner? IDK.]

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States

[Re the band BOC, a lot of their material was inspired by B-movies. Hearsay has it that the BOC band members were late night TV junkies and fans of the more-commercials-than-movie fare that used to play at oh-dark-30 when you could still count your channels on two hands or less. So, songs based on Japanese 'Zilla films; based on grainy no-budget war-footage films; Don't Fear the Reaper from the Ignmar Bergman film. Etc. Likely several/many more of titles. B-movie fans will get the (loose) connections. A lot of their black and white album covers were to maybe mimic the B&W TV images they viewed?

Eventually, BOC even got into doing songs =for= B-movies (including one used for Heavy Metal, for instance).

The connections of several/many BOC songs w/films is not explicitly stated in their Wikipedia history, but it's my understanding that that's the case. Maybe I read it once in some Best of BOC album liner? IDK.]
Saw them at Public Hall in Cleveland along with Santana. Great show and didn't cost half a month's wages.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States

Lol I remember being on watch in San Diego and the late night commercials on the barrack's tv.

That was why I got the humor in Just Another Band From LA by Zappa. 🤣

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
If You Dont Know B By Now by Howard Malfin' and The Vehicle Notes

If you dont know B by now
You will never, ever know B.

Howard wrote this out of frustration that his long time ASL buddy and opponent was constantly referring to the terrain chart.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
What Does It Take ( To Win Your Campaign Day ) by Junior Skulker and the Tall Stars

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Come Out and Play ASL by The Offboard

" you gotta keep the counters separated "