Altering songs for ASL: The Weird Al Effect

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Get Back! Get Back! Get back to where you once belonged. (Muttered when DFFing against an Assault Engineerw/FT)

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Get Back! Get Back! Get back to where you once belonged. (Muttered when DFFing against an Assault Engineerw/FT)
Been trying to come up with some more Bedells stuff myself.

McCartney's Junior's Farm (?) keeps going through my head but I got nothin.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was listening to Meddle tonight because of the following exchange when Actiondebbie replied to something I said about doing something for her.

Actiondebbie: what, do you want a medal?

Actionjick: Echo play Meddle by Pink Floyd.
the best album they ever made

Wayne

Doing Plenty, Kinda Slow
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Saw their movie wwbitd, '74 maybe, that IIRC was set on Pompeii. Could be wrong. The refreshments flowed freely back then.
Years ago, I bought and have enjoyed the kinda-documentary "director's cut" DVD Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii -- flip side was the 45 min original release (first time published by the rights holders -- all prior "releases" were bootlegs). Director's cut included a lot of material about the band (which was in studio and recording Dark Side of the Moon at time of the filming).

A report I heard in the early(?) 80s -- top western LP sales in China then were, in category order, classical, the Beatles, and Pink Floyd.

Last edited: