Allied leadership and ambush

etopp

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
SSR3 in scenario S87 says "The leadership rating of an Allied leader is worsened by one whenever influencing troops of a different nationality"

Does this apply to ambush as well i.e. if a British 9-2 leader is stacked with a US squad is the leadership rating reduced to -1?

I checked A10.7 in the ASLRB for guidance but this does not mention ambush either

Jwil2020

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That SK3 SSR wording is pretty much taken straight from A10.71. I think if you take "worsened by one" at face value, it would apply to every situation that you would normally use the leader's DRM. Not really sure why Ambush would be an exception to all the other instances. But I'm sure someone will be along shortly to clarify.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SSR3 in scenario S87 says "The leadership rating of an Allied leader is worsened by one whenever influencing troops of a different nationality"

Does this apply to ambush as well i.e. if a British 9-2 leader is stacked with a US squad is the leadership rating reduced to -1?

I checked A10.7 in the ASLRB for guidance but this does not mention ambush either
Yes, it’s -1

I see your point, if you reduce -2 by 1=-3 so in this case reducing is adding. Good grief, lol

Last edited:

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
If there are bothbUS and British units in the hex, in your example, the best leadership modifier would be used so it stays as -2 since the modifier affects the whole group.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
The leadership is influencing the AMBUSH dr....lower the leadership