ALL ROADS LEAD TO ALBANY TODAY.

Smedley

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Leaving soon! My roads are covered in snow! Hope I pass my bog check!

Rob

Khill

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Lovely Albany --- travel safe & ENJOY
lol: there is really only one reason to ever go to Albany, NY

makes for a sad weekend when you have to miss a year

keep up with the updates so we can at least have a bit of a vicarious experience

p.s. someone should record Steve's presentation

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lol: there is really only one reason to ever go to Albany, NY

makes for a sad weekend when you have to miss a year

keep up with the updates so we can at least have a bit of a vicarious experience

p.s. someone should record Steve's presentation
Hahaha . not quite .. I used to go for Ben & Jerries, wander around at Crossgates etc .. or just to take a break from Troy :)

I'd love to hear Steve's presentation though!

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
Steve’s presentation was great, with good discussions on the pluses and minuses of 7 sample setups, but nobody made a recording I am afraid. another reason to attend next year, where Steve might give a presentation on OFFENSE!!!

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Steve’s presentation was great, with good discussions on the pluses and minuses of 7 sample setups, but nobody made a recording I am afraid. another reason to attend next year, where Steve might give a presentation on OFFENSE!!!
that would probably be offensive to many.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hopefully he gets with Bendis, the best guy on offense I've ever seen! (NOTE: I haven't seen Pleva's play, so take it with a grain of salt but Bob has been the ASLOK Champ at least twice & possibly three times).

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hopefully he gets with Bendis, the best guy on offense I've ever seen! (NOTE: I haven't seen Pleva's play, so take it with a grain of salt but Bob has been the ASLOK Champ at least twice & possibly three times).
I have not seen either of them play but Steve has been ASLOK Champ 10 times

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Them's some fancy talkin. Maybe you should translate for the furriners. :LOL:
I drank some Paul John Scotch at Albany just yesterday, 1/2 filled my ‘Albany flask’ before I left. Thanks to whoever brought the good scotch!
I had a great time , so thanks Steve and Joe!
One would be hard pressed to find a finer group of gentlemen.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Too kind, it’s easier to be a good attacker than defender because there is but one optimal offensive solution for a given defense whereas a good defense must consider ALL the possible offensive options.
I’d rather carefully listen to Steve’s presentation ‘cause I might learn something.

Last edited:

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Too kind, it’s easier to be a good attacker than defender because there is but one optimal offensive solution for a given defense whereas a good defense must consider ALL the possible offensive options.
I’d rather carefully listen to Steve’s presentation ‘cause I might learn something.
Well if you're going to learn something that'd certainly make two of us at least.?