Not open for further replies.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
It's been very quiet on the ASL side of MMP recently. Nothing released at ASLOK, and just 2 preorders (Overlay Pack, reached P# and HP reprint.)
Thoughts?
(Worked in Medical, when you say it's too quiet/slow, all hell breaks loose. Here's hoping)

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The latest Special Ops magazine noted that the Aussie Journal should be out by the end of the year. It also announced the Marco Polo Bridge HASL (pre-order date TBD). I know there is a WO pack in the works for January. J13 is lurking out there somewhere as well (maybe a WO2023 release?). The Normandy HASL should go on pre-order (originally projected by the end of the year). Not a lot of huge packages, but plenty to look forward to.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Yes, I know these were previously announced, but haven't seen any updates in a while...

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The latest Special Ops magazine noted that the Aussie Journal should be out by the end of the year. It also announced the Marco Polo Bridge HASL (pre-order date TBD). I know there is a WO pack in the works for January. J13 is lurking out there somewhere as well (maybe a WO2023 release?). The Normandy HASL should go on pre-order (originally projected by the end of the year). Not a lot of huge packages, but plenty to look forward to.
It would be nice to see J13 sometime in this decade. :unsure::censored:

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Unpopular opinion : we are drowning under a flood of ASL related products, with TPP publishing so much excellent things.
Nobody is able to follow the rythm - except perhaps buying all that comes out.
We are hopping from a new feature to another.
Many of us are now very selective - I am - because of the overabundance.
Of course, we all show at some point signs of a form of addiction, fed by a FOMO syndrome.

So, I don't feel too anxious if MMP doesn't push out new products.
A quiet front is essential, simply to reinforce positions and exploit/manage what we already have.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Unpopular opinion : we are drowning under a flood of ASL related products, with TPP publishing so much excellent things.
Nobody is able to follow the rythm - except perhaps buying all that comes out.
We are hopping from a new feature to another.
Many of us are now very selective - I am - because of the overabundance.
Of course, we all show at some point signs of a form of addiction, fed by a FOMO syndrome.

So, I don't feel too anxious if MMP doesn't push out new products.
A quiet front is essential, simply to reinforce positions and exploit/manage what we already have.
Yeah, there is so much out there at this point, a break in the action is not a bad thing but as Jackson pointed out, the evils of inflation make it harder and harder to buy anything at this point. I want a new Journal bad more than more a module with counters or scenarios I probably won't get a chance to play for $ that are becoming more and more scarce.

This feeling will pass as soon as we see a great new ASL product released, LOL! This hobby keeps on keeping on for me, 2 VASL sessions this week, started playtest for Dispatch #55 and get actual ftf play this Saturday as Ralph reopens the Palmer MA club location after many months of inaction. Can't wait to throw real dice...

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Trust me, things are moving behind the scenes. J13 and the Aussie Journal (J14) are two different products. Journal 13 is going through the last bit of proofing and edits and I am actively working on layout of J14 this week.

Vinnie, you guys better get to making some changes. By my count I show 4 new ASL(pChapter H, pCharts, Hollow Legions, and Manila) items and 3 reprints for ASL/ASLSK (pASLRB, SK2, and SK3). :)

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Trust me, things are moving behind the scenes. J13 and the Aussie Journal (J14) are two different products. Journal 13 is going through the last bit of proofing and edits and I am actively working on layout of J14 this week.

Vinnie, you guys better get to making some changes. By my count I show 4 new ASL(pChapter H, pCharts, Hollow Legions, and Manila) items and 3 reprints for ASL/ASLSK (pASLRB, SK2, and SK3). :)
Truss(t) me, I think we can do it!
In act, you may need more than a half sheet of 1/2" counters for the cabinet.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
The one on Jeremy Vines show lasted longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.