Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Asl(isters),

Mark your calendars and “ SAVE THE DATE”. ALBANY is back...both LIVE and Virtual... for 2021!

It starts Thursday Dec 2nd ( optional 1st day ) and continues through Sunday Dec 5th.

Stay tuned for details, announcements
and all the information you’ll need to get back to it.

Joe Leoce
Good luck!

Steven Pleva

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Last edited:

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
The scenario list is coming along nicely.

I expect attendees to be vaccinated or have already had the virus. If you don't fall in either of those two categories, you need to PM me to discuss.

Here's the hotel reservation link:

Cheers,
Steve
Best of luck to all who participate. I'm sure everyone will have a great time. 🤗

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
Best of luck to all who participate. I'm sure everyone will have a great time. 🤗
With vaccination just under the horizon, only US government restrictions stand between me and attendance 😚😚😚😚

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I expect attendees to be vaccinated or have already had the virus. If you don't fall in either of those two categories, you need to PM me to discuss.
When I get vaccinated, they give me a card. How do I prove I had the virus? -- jim

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I probably won't ask for proof. However, you can get an antibody test that will tell if you've had it...
Steve
I know how to sort out if I have had it. Just trying to sort out will I be able to know if the guy across the table from has had it. -- jim

Steven Pleva

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know how to sort out if I have had it. Just trying to sort out will I be able to know if the guy across the table from has had it. -- jim
I don't think I can force proof. I think I will have to trust that people will be honest with me. Someone could choose to show proof if they desired - maybe everyone will do this. I don't think I can accept the responsibility of guaranteeing that someone is 100% safe...
Steve

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
One of those instances where you just have to trust that others are concerned about the well being of all attendees.

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Get them drinking during the pre-game and start asking some questions or making some anti-vax comments... see if the truth comes out :)

Paul S NJ

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can't wait! Reservation made by phone.

One note Steve is the online reservation using the 'Asl championship' group name only allows a weds-monday reservation. Easy enough to change anytime later, but wouldn't want any attendees to be surprised to be charged for Weds night.

Steven Pleva

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can't wait! Reservation made by phone.

One note Steve is the online reservation using the 'Asl championship' group name only allows a weds-monday reservation. Easy enough to change anytime later, but wouldn't want any attendees to be surprised to be charged for Weds night.
I'll let Joe know and he can call to get that fixed.
Thanks,
Steve

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Country
llSweden
With vaccination just under the horizon, only US government restrictions stand between me and attendance 😚😚😚😚
I got my first shot of Pfizer today, second on the 8th of June. So now the organizers of this tournament need to lobby congress so that vaccinated people can enter the country 😜😜😜😜

Last edited:

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
So now the organizers of this tournament need to lobby congress so that vaccinated people can enter the country 😜😜😜😜
If it is anything like the UK Magnus when you get back to Sweden you might have to pay to stay in a hotel for a week in isolation.

Our Glorious Leader Boris has required that in the UK for return travel from some countries...............looks like it is VASL for me.👍

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Country
llSweden
If it is anything like the UK Magnus when you get back to Sweden you might have to pay to stay in a hotel for a week in isolation.
Hehe, but you know where and how I live, Joe. Better isolation from other people than any alternative. I would have to “upgrade” to Karin 2.0 to have it qualify as a hotel, though 😁.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Our Glorious Leader Boris has required that in the UK for return travel from some countries...............looks like it is VASL for me.👍
If the US is on that list, it probably won't be for much longer. Cases in the US continue to drop as the vaccine rollout reaches a tipping point. -- jim