ALBANY HAS A NEW HOME!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Attention ALBANY attendees and those interested…

ALBANY has found a new and improved home at THE HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS & SUITES LATHAM…at 400 Old Loudon Road, Latham, NY…just minutes from our previous location.
This year’s tournament will take place from Thurs Dec 1- Sun Dec 4th. Our information can be found on the YANKEE ASL website under it’s own tab.
We hope to see all our regulars back…and more!…for some great FTF ASL action.

Joe Leoce

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Attention ALBANY attendees and those interested…

ALBANY has found a new and improved home at THE HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS & SUITES LATHAM…at 400 Old Loudon Road, Latham, NY…just minutes from our previous location.
This year’s tournament will take place from Thurs Dec 1- Sun Dec 4th. Our information can be found on the YANKEE ASL website under it’s own tab.
We hope to see all our regulars back…and more!…for some great FTF ASL action.

Joe Leoce
Besr of luck with the new home! IMO the choice of venue is one of the hardest parts of hosting an event.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Their web presence is now part of the Yankee ASL site. Google that.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I hate the hotels that divide tourneys into 2 rooms, especially if not adjacent to each other. 2 rooms on 2 different floors means you need a new venue...
It was that way at the Best Western Oktoberfests in Austintown. Three days of up and down the stairs plus little sleep did me in!

Phil_Draper

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
Hi Guys, I am trying to organize a trip up to Albany this year. I am in the US the week before, in Florida for work, and will probably be able to fly up on Friday.

I am after some travel advice on how best to get back to JFK on Monday. I have a late flight out, around 21:00 and I would normally hire a car and drive but are there other better options?

Cheers

Phil

Steven Pleva

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Guys, I am trying to organize a trip up to Albany this year. I am in the US the week before, in Florida for work, and will probably be able to fly up on Friday.

I am after some travel advice on how best to get back to JFK on Monday. I have a late flight out, around 21:00 and I would normally hire a car and drive but are there other better options?

Cheers

Phil
Phil,
Great news. Please PM me your email address so I can hook you up with all the files you'll need.
Steve