Airline Cancellations-Something I Don't Understand

MonsterZero

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They say most of the cancellations of the flights are ordered when names on manifests match those of known terrorists or terrorism suspects.

Since when are terrorists expected to travel under their real names? Hasn't Al-Quaida showed us how much time and effort they invest in passport and ID forgery? Bin Laden has how many alliases? Two dozen?

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
MonsterZero said:
They say most of the cancellations of the flights are ordered when names on manifests match those of known terrorists or terrorism suspects.

Since when are terrorists expected to travel under their real names? Hasn't Al-Quaida showed us how much time and effort they invest in passport and ID forgery? Bin Laden has how many alliases? Two dozen?
And sometimes the match are not exact but USA identified them as possible Al-Quaida members.

The other stupidity, from Europe as an Al-Quaida member I tend to go to Canada and then to USA as the border security is lighter than an European airport. :nuts:

Hmmm, none of them was American owned flight (British Airways, Air France, Aeromexico), and it seems none of them was real threat...

Tiberius

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MonsterZero said:
I think it is the alias names that they are trying to respond to.
That is why Al-Qaeda are now travelling under alias' such as George Bush, Dick Cheney etc. Lately there have been a few unpublicized cancellattions of airforce 1 flights.